wviewweather.com Forum Index wviewweather.com
wview and Weather Topics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Search found 4 matches
wviewweather.com Forum Index
  Topic: Start problem "shared libraries: libgd.so.2'
Anole

Replies: 6
Views: 902

PostForum: Troubleshooting   Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 10:19 am   Subject: Start problem "shared libraries: libgd.so.2'
Upgraded ftp right after I got the box. I'll probably stick with kermit to do my ftping though. I need bit more flexibilty regarding paths than it looks like wview's ftp provides.

I'll be playing ...
Anole

PostForum: Troubleshooting   Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:35 pm   Subject: Start problem "shared libraries: libgd.so.2'
Bingo!

I didn't add it to .bashrc though. I just added an export to the wview startup script. See any problem with doing it that way?

Yep Taroon is the Enterprise Linux stuff. I picked up the bo ...
Anole

PostForum: Troubleshooting   Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 9:05 pm   Subject: Start problem "shared libraries: libgd.so.2'
I'm sure there is a simple explanation but after a full day of battling mysql and a dozen other packages, I'm too brain dead to fiugre it out.

RedHat WS 3 Taroon 4 (2.4.21-27.0.2.EL)

When I try ...
  Topic: compile problems with latest wview
Anole

Replies: 7
Views: 1686

PostForum: wview Installation   Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 2:05 pm   Subject: compile problems with latest wview
I had the same problem compiling getting the " undefined reference to `rpl_malloc' " error.
Tried the ./configure --enable-mysql and still had the problem. Ultimately I had to go into config.h and ch ...

Page 1 of 1