wviewweather.com Forum Index wviewweather.com
wview and Weather Topics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Search found 8 matches
wviewweather.com Forum Index
  Topic: Assorted Problems
Corvar

Replies: 11
Views: 1950

PostForum: Troubleshooting   Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:35 am   Subject: Assorted Problems
The watched pot finally crashed, and I got a core out of it. The backtrace from gdb is:

#0 0xb7e959e7 in raise () from /lib/tls/libc.so.6
#1 0xb7e97479 in abort () from /lib/tls/libc.so.6
#2 ...
Corvar

PostForum: Troubleshooting   Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:45 am   Subject: Update
Figured I would give an update.

I ended up doing a system update, upgrading my kernel, and rebooting. Since then, I have wviewd has been running like a trouper with gdb attached the whole time. S ...
Corvar

PostForum: Troubleshooting   Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:31 pm   Subject: Assorted Problems
No there was not a cronjob or anything else sending it a KILL, and there seems to be no pattern to when it stops.

I will attempt to get yo a backtrace.
Corvar

PostForum: Troubleshooting   Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:07 pm   Subject: Assorted Problems
Any recommendations on what I should do to try and get to the bottom of this problem?

I really don't think this is a problem with htmlgend, but instead with wviewd. I get the same messages in the ...
Corvar

PostForum: Troubleshooting   Posted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:00 pm   Subject: Assorted Problems
I can say for sure that wviewd stops around the same time as htmlgend gives that message, i.e. wviewd is no longer running when I look and the last log entry from wviewd is right before htmlgend print ...
Corvar

PostForum: Troubleshooting   Posted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 6:06 pm   Subject: Assorted Problems
Possibly a note in the docs that you have to use MySQL4 would be in order. I half assumed that, but decided when it didn't compile cleanly that I didn't need SQL support anyways.

I interpretted th ...
Corvar

PostForum: Troubleshooting   Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 9:52 pm   Subject: Assorted Problems
Oh, BTW the crash was happening on 1.7.7, I just upgraded to 1.7.8 and don't know if that will fix the problem.
Corvar

PostForum: Troubleshooting   Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 9:49 pm   Subject: Assorted Problems
I am using Debian Sid, and I am having a couple of issues. The first problem is with compiling radlib 2.2.4 and 2.2.5 with --enable-mysql. Currently, the mysql dev package I have installed is libmys ...

Page 1 of 1