wviewweather.com Forum Index wviewweather.com
wview and Weather Topics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Search found 4 matches
wviewweather.com Forum Index
  Topic: WUDERGROUND-send fails
ewanp

Replies: 2
Views: 249

PostForum: Weather Underground   Posted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:32 am   Subject: WUDERGROUND-send fails
I have had Wview running on a slug for a few weeks now. In gerneral all is OK but on a couple of occasions I have had to restart the demons because the wvwinderd has died.

This has happened again ...
  Topic: USB on openslug 3.10 beta
ewanp

Replies: 20
Views: 1220

PostForum: Troubleshooting   Posted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:33 pm   Subject: Now working
I finaly have the modules installed and wview is talking to the Vpro and data is being uploaded to wunderground... I am finaly on the internet!!!

I don't know exactly what I did but I think the fol ...
ewanp

PostForum: Troubleshooting   Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:32 pm   Subject: USB on openslug 3.10 beta
Jon,

Thanks for the reply. As you suggest the problem is a missing usbserial. There is one under /lib/modules/2.6.17 but not under /lib/modules/2.6.16!

I tried copying the usberserial.ko file ...
ewanp

PostForum: Troubleshooting   Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:44 pm   Subject: USB on openslug 3.10 beta
Hi,

Having had a Vpro for some time I am now trying to use a slug as a wview host and feed to Wunderground. However I am having similar problems to others getting the CP2101 module loaded.

I ha ...

Page 1 of 1