wviewweather.com Forum Index wviewweather.com
wview and Weather Topics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Search found 4 matches
wviewweather.com Forum Index
  Topic: Startup problems MacOSX
K3LGM

Replies: 5
Views: 392

PostForum: wview Installation   Posted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:20 am   Subject: Startup problems MacOSX
Jon, tnx for all your help. Guess my eyes weren't good enough to see that I had completely missed assigning the device name (/dev/tty.SLAB_USBtoUART) when configuring in step 9 - not once or twice, bu ...
K3LGM

PostForum: wview Installation   Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:37 pm   Subject: Startup problems MacOSX
Sorry, Jon, one of my lines was cut off the last post:

Whenever I run the vpconfig /dev/ttyUSB0 show, or any of the other device paths, I get

stationInit failed

Sorry

Dave
K3LGM

PostForum: wview Installation   Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:02 pm   Subject: Startup problems MacOSX
Hi Jon, tnx for the quick reply. Here is what comes up when I do the vpconfig:

Usage: vpconfig <station_device> <command> [cmnd_args]

station_device serial device the VP cons ...
K3LGM

PostForum: wview Installation   Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:22 pm   Subject: Startup problems MacOSX
Just joined the list a couple of days ago and am having problems getting wview running. MacOSX 10.3.9 Mac G4 Cube wview 3.2.1
Followed the Quick Start Guide for Mac to the letter. Everything seemed t ...

Page 1 of 1