wviewweather.com Forum Index wviewweather.com
wview and Weather Topics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Search found 12 matches
wviewweather.com Forum Index
  Topic: WU Summarized Precipitation Low
bmcclinton

Replies: 0
Views: 262

PostForum: Weather Underground   Posted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:32 pm   Subject: WU Summarized Precipitation Low
It appears that the summarized precipitation displayed on the Months level graph and above, and the summary preceipitation in the tabular reports in WU is low for my station - 1/10 or less of what it ...
  Topic: CWOP and WU problems after power outage
bmcclinton

Replies: 2
Views: 552

PostForum: Troubleshooting   Posted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:41 pm   Subject: CWOP and WU problems after power outage
Not a stupid question. I'd forgotten that it had batteries.

In any event, this is one more reason why this is probably a non-issue. I've already moved it to a UPS, and added a deamon auto-restart ...
  Topic: CWOP and WU problems after power outage
bmcclinton

Views: 552

PostForum: Troubleshooting   Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:37 am   Subject: CWOP and WU problems after power outage
Folks,

since I installed 3.1.4 I've had problems when power is interrupted to the VP data logger, but not to my Linux server. I've been bouncing the power to all my network gear every morning to c ...
  Topic: Weather Underground Rapid Fire ?
bmcclinton

Replies: 4
Views: 995

PostForum: Weather Underground   Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:40 pm   Subject: Weather Underground Rapid Fire ?
I'll second the Java client. Better to run it the extra bandwidth on demand, rather than continuously.

Bruce
  Topic: Maurertown, VA
bmcclinton

Views: 698

PostForum: My Weather Site   Posted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 7:29 pm   Subject: Maurertown, VA
This is temporary. If I forget to update the forum you can check the link at WUnderground.

http://www.user.shentel.net/vmcclint/img/
  Topic: Maurertown, VA
bmcclinton

Views: 698

PostForum: My Weather Site   Posted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 2:32 pm   Subject: Maurertown, VA
So far my site is pretty vanilla. Mostly I just wanted to thank Mark, and the other folks who have contributed to WView. Its an excellent tool. I'm looking forwrad to years of late night tinkering. ...
  Topic: 3.1.0 make dependencies
bmcclinton

Replies: 3
Views: 749

PostForum: wview Installation   Posted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:21 am   Subject: 3.1.0 make dependencies
Thanks! I did it right time around.

We've got rain scheduled for the am. I'll let you know if I see any problems Mark.

Bruce
  Topic: 3.1.0 make dependencies
bmcclinton

Replies: 3
Views: 749

PostForum: wview Installation   Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 2:31 pm   Subject: 3.1.0 make dependencies
I'm getting an error in the make for vpconfig. Anybody know what the missing dependency is here? I'm running Open SuSE 10.. I have all the MySQL packages installed, although I'm not configuring WVI ...
  Topic: Rainfall Rate Missing for New Station
bmcclinton

Views: 886

PostForum: Weather Underground   Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:53 pm   Subject: Rainfall Rate Missing for New Station
Sounds good Mark. Unfortunately I won't be able to upgrade till the weekend. I will let you know the result.

Bruce
bmcclinton

PostForum: Weather Underground   Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:31 pm   Subject: Rainfall Rate Missing for New Station
Have you had a problem like that before? Because I don't think its on WU's end. Looks to me like WView is sending the wrong number.
bmcclinton

PostForum: Weather Underground   Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 9:07 am   Subject: Rainfall Rate Missing for New Station
I've been feeding data to WUnderground for about 7 hours. Everything looks good, except the rainfall rate.is zero, or missing for the period. I sniffed the traffic to WUnderground, and the RAININ ke ...
  Topic: radmrouted: invalid arguments
bmcclinton

Replies: 1
Views: 487

PostForum: wview Installation   Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:08 pm   Subject: radmrouted: invalid arguments
I'm doing a new installation and getting an error with the first exectuion of the wview start script:

pinky:/etc/init.d # ./wview start
Starting wview daemons:
radmrouted: invalid arguments:
USA ...

Page 1 of 1