wviewweather.com Forum Index wviewweather.com
wview and Weather Topics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Search found 21 matches
wviewweather.com Forum Index
  Topic: Odd spike on temp/dewpoint graph
pata

Replies: 2
Views: 523

PostForum: Troubleshooting   Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:06 pm   Subject: Odd spike on temp/dewpoint graph
Same here. I noticed spike in dew point and inside humidity etc all around midnight. Using version 3.2.1

http://www.allocca.net/img/tempdaycompa.pnghttp://www.allocca.net/img/baromdaya.png

P ...
  Topic: High Wind Speed problem
pata

Replies: 19
Views: 2713

PostForum: Weather Underground   Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:48 pm   Subject: High Wind Speed problem
I have resolved this problem. I manually deleted the wview files in '/usr/local/bin'. I then did configure, make, make install and wviewconfig. When I restarted wview, I noticed that the wunderground ...
pata

PostForum: Weather Underground   Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:32 am   Subject: High Wind Speed problem
Interesting note. I looked at the comma delimited file from wunderground for today and is listed below. It's still showing wview-2.0.0. Does this lead to the conclusion that for some reason the wunde ...
pata

PostForum: Weather Underground   Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:12 am   Subject: High Wind Speed problem
Sorry, I forgot to list that. The sequence I go through is 1) configure 2) make 3) make install and then 4) wviewconfig

Pat
pata

PostForum: Weather Underground   Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:45 am   Subject: High Wind Speed problem
Hi Mark. I've also noticed that the wind direction is always North. This problem seems to have started with 3.1.2 which I installed on Saturday. 3.1.3 did not fix it for me. When I get home tonight, I ...
pata

PostForum: Weather Underground   Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:33 pm   Subject: High Wind Speed problem
I've just noticed a problem with my wunderground wind speed. (KNYFARMI4). Since I upgraded to version 3.1.2 yesterday and now tonight with 3.1.3, my reported wind speed to wunderground is in the hundr ...
  Topic: Incorrect WindCHill Charts
pata

Replies: 3
Views: 652

PostForum: Troubleshooting   Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:48 pm   Subject: Incorrect WindCHill Charts
Thanks for the explanation Mark. All other features seem to be working fine. (I should have waited one more day to upgrade since now I'm behind again!).

Pat
  Topic: Incorrect WindCHill Charts
pata

Replies: 3
Views: 652

PostForum: Troubleshooting   Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:48 pm   Subject: Incorrect WindCHill Charts
It appears that the wind chill charts that are generated do not reflect what the real wind chill recorded is/was. I recorded a low wind chill for today as 35.9F but the wind chill chart shows about ...
  Topic: Bad low temp & windchill?
pata

Replies: 4
Views: 1122

PostForum: Troubleshooting   Posted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:19 pm   Subject: Bad low temp & windchill?
A followup of this problem. Here is a dump from my error log. The record at 16:00 is bad. It looks like the program used 0.0F instead of using the last good record and recorded 0.0F as the days' low t ...
  Topic: Bad low temp & windchill?
pata

Replies: 4
Views: 1122

PostForum: Troubleshooting   Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 5:19 pm   Subject: Bad low temp & windchill?
I tried to upgrade to 3.1.0p42 then 3.1.0 today. I've been having some bad interference problems this week and reception has been spotty. When I started 3.1.0 up, it recorded 0.0F as the low temp for ...
  Topic: wviewftpd file adressing question
pata

Replies: 6
Views: 958

PostForum: FTP   Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:48 am   Subject: wviewftpd file adressing question
Thanks Mark for adding this feature. I hope to upgrade to your latest version towards the end of this week. I see Bodemory has already tested it so I believe in his work.

Thanks, Pat
  Topic: wviewftpd file adressing question
pata

Replies: 6
Views: 958

PostForum: FTP   Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:16 am   Subject: wviewftpd file adressing question
I have the same problem with my ISP - I need to store the data in a subdirectory off the root path as: /public_html/img.

My isp does not allow me to telnet into the site to link to the directory. M ...
  Topic: Wview 1.8.3 MAKE errors
pata

Replies: 8
Views: 1030

PostForum: Troubleshooting   Posted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:59 pm   Subject: Wview 1.8.3 MAKE errors
I had the same problem as mhweather. I am using Fidora Core 3. Tried to upgrade to 1.8.3 and could not finish the make, same problem. (this after install of radlib-2.5.0). Could also not go back to wv ...
  Topic: strange ftp files
pata

Views: 501

PostForum: Troubleshooting   Posted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:41 pm   Subject: strange ftp files
I did a search on 'pureftp' and came up with the following FAQ response concerning these files:

The ftp client that is being used to upload the files is using the STOU (Store
Unique) FTP command ...
  Topic: strange ftp files
pata

Views: 501

PostForum: Troubleshooting   Posted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:04 pm   Subject: strange ftp files
My weather data is uploaded every 15 mins to my web site (external). I've noticed that there are files with the name .pureftpd-upload.436e67ba ....

Most of the files are zero length but some are n ...

Page 1 of 2 Goto page 1, 2  Next