wviewweather.com Forum Index wviewweather.com
wview and Weather Topics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Search found 11 matches
wviewweather.com Forum Index
  Topic: Davis forecasts?
kusznir

Replies: 1
Views: 588

PostForum: wview Installation   Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:39 pm   Subject: Davis forecasts?
Hi:

I see from the manual, config files, and the changelog that davis forcasts from the console are supported. Yet, I can't seem to figure out how to get them on the web pages...the templates I've ...
  Topic: Upgrade to 2.0.0 config problems
kusznir

Replies: 7
Views: 1093

PostForum: wview Installation   Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 3:14 pm   Subject: Upgrade to 2.0.0 config problems
The NOAA generation problems aparently happen about half the time I kill htmlgend and restart it, and I now recall running into a similar problem with 1.7.8; I had forgotten the solution initially.
kusznir

PostForum: wview Installation   Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:14 pm   Subject: NOAA errors again
Aparently I posted too soon.

My NOAA problems are back. It seems that htmld is somehow croupting the file, then entering an error state as a result.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!
--Jim
kusznir

PostForum: wview Installation   Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:12 pm   Subject: Update
I managed to get my wview installation working, but I can't import the majority of my .wlk archives generated by weatherlink for pc.

I've posted a copy of one of my troublesome .wlk files at:

ht ...
kusznir

PostForum: wview Installation   Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:15 pm   Subject: More info on SQL problems
Hi again:

I did more DB looking and peaking and found that it didn't get past Dec 2004 data before stopping any more inserts.

I copied about 9 months of weatherlink archive files from our PC w ...
kusznir

PostForum: wview Installation   Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:06 pm   Subject: SQL problems still
Hi:

The database was still the origional, untouched one created by wview 1.7.8. Reguardless, I deleted it and let wviewsqld recreate it. Even after that, and after it inserted 6,253 rows, it is n ...
kusznir

PostForum: wview Installation   Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 9:00 pm   Subject: Upgrade to 2.0.0 config problems
Hello all:

I was running wview 1.7.8 on Gentoo, and decided to upgrade to the 2.0.0 release. So far, its been kinda rocky, but I finally have the binaries compiled and installed, and I've re-confi ...
  Topic: Periodioc Comm Errors
kusznir

Replies: 3
Views: 800

PostForum: Troubleshooting   Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:38 am   Subject: Periodioc Comm Errors
Unfortunately, I cannot use "ethernet" mode on this serial port server...The equinox is a non-standard ethernet interface, and the only way it works is with its own drivers. This partular box is 8 se ...
  Topic: htmlErrorState: received stimulus 2
kusznir

Views: 683

PostForum: Troubleshooting   Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:35 am   Subject: htmlgend error
Well, It was spewing out this once, but it seemed equally cryptic, and it only happened once in the beginning:

Sep 19 00:42:20 nexus htmlgend[24908]: <1834308602> : noaaGenerateInit: noaa.dat ...
  Topic: htmlErrorState: received stimulus 2
kusznir

Views: 683

PostForum: Troubleshooting   Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 2:19 am   Subject: htmlErrorState: received stimulus 2
Hi:

I tried to use some of the other templates for web page generation. I moved the index.htx to another filename, then tried to ln -s one of the other templates to index.htx. After doing so, I g ...
  Topic: Periodioc Comm Errors
kusznir

Views: 800

PostForum: Troubleshooting   Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:57 am   Subject: Periodioc Comm Errors
Hello all:

I've been watching my syslog and discovered that I'm seeing serial communication errors periodically between wviewd and my VantagePro console. The errors are usually some form of this: ...

Page 1 of 1