wviewweather.com Forum Index wviewweather.com
wview and Weather Topics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Search found 7 matches
wviewweather.com Forum Index
  Topic: Graphs mostly not working
n5rat

Replies: 0
Views: 280

PostForum: Troubleshooting   Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 5:00 pm   Subject: Graphs mostly not working
I've got wview running on a mac mini and it's mostly working. However, I'm only getting yearly graphs. All others are blank and appear to only be created the first time htmlgend runs after a computer ...
  Topic: Interface Type and Device Name for MacOSX Installs
n5rat

Replies: 19
Views: 3686

PostForum: wview Installation   Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:38 pm   Subject: local time
Yes, I get the date, and I have an /etc/localtime

Are you running 10.3.9 or 10.4.2?
n5rat

PostForum: wview Installation   Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:08 pm   Subject: htmlgend info
Here's the crash log. Also, I ran a top command to see what was was running and noticed this. That I had two pid's for htmlgend. one of them with this

@QWM^Y\240

listed as it's command. I've ...
n5rat

PostForum: wview Installation   Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:26 pm   Subject: different problems
Well, I've got two more problems now.
I decided to start over fresh with wview-1.6.3 and that solved most of my configuration issues, but now I have these two problems.

I tried an FTP transfer a ...
n5rat

PostForum: wview Installation   Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 5:45 pm   Subject: Mac OS X install
OK. Killing the daemons from "wview daemons" gets it to start. And stop.

I'm getting data in the archive folder I created. I'm getting images in my img directory. I'm not getting any HTML code in ...
n5rat

PostForum: wview Installation   Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:35 pm   Subject: well, I'm getting closer
I've gotten everything installed, but I can't seem to start the software. I don't get an error when I run the start "wview daemons" , but when I looked at the console log I see the following.

Au ...
  Topic: compile problems with latest wview
n5rat

Replies: 7
Views: 1686

PostForum: wview Installation   Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:42 pm   Subject: Mac install USB issues
Folks,
I installed the Davis USB to serial driver that comes with the mac version of their software package. It does work, at least it works with their software.

I've completed the install up to ...

Page 1 of 1