wviewweather.com Forum Index wviewweather.com
wview and Weather Topics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Search found 16 matches
wviewweather.com Forum Index
  Topic: My SQL extended Sensors
obarlow

Replies: 0
Views: 12

PostForum: wview Installation   Posted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:06 pm   Subject: My SQL extended Sensors
I installed a Solar Radiation sensor on my Vantage Pro2. Charts and Graphs are working great. When I set the SQLDB_EXTENDED_INFO to 1, the MYSQL process fails. I receive the error

Dec 30 16:40 ...
  Topic: Oracle
obarlow

Views: 457

PostForum: Wish List   Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:16 pm   Subject: Oracle
Any chance of adding oracle to the list of supported data bases? I've created the table in oracle and have mapped the datatypes from mysql to oracle.

To login to oracle you would execute the sta ...
  Topic: Wunderground update stops
obarlow

Views: 1228

PostForum: Troubleshooting   Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:06 am   Subject: Wunderground update stops
Here is a copy of the entires in MESSAGES where the wunderground process stops. 18:00 was the last good transmission to wunderground.

Oscar

Apr 17 17:55:05 localhost wvwunderd[6624]: <2856 ...
  Topic: Rain Per Hour
obarlow

Replies: 3
Views: 532

PostForum: Troubleshooting   Posted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:44 am   Subject: rainfall per hour
I realized that a couple of hours after I posted the message. Thanks!
  Topic: Rain Per Hour
obarlow

Replies: 3
Views: 532

PostForum: Troubleshooting   Posted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:29 pm   Subject: Rain Per Hour
Looks like there may be a problem producing the rain/hr chart.

http://www.oscaranddeb.com/weather/rainday.png

This shows the create time of 16:05, but the chart is through 17:00.

Oscar
  Topic: wunderground
obarlow

Replies: 2
Views: 476

PostForum: Troubleshooting   Posted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:30 am   Subject: wunderground failure
I read through your logs and have added .crit to my syslog.conf. In /var/log/messages, I do get a message that wview failed to receive an ACK from ??????

I didn't keep the log file. I upgraded ...
  Topic: wunderground
obarlow

Replies: 2
Views: 476

PostForum: Troubleshooting   Posted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:31 pm   Subject: wunderground
It appears that if there is an error with the wunderground transfer, the process stops and does not try the connection again. This started with release 3.2.0. I'm currently running 3.2.1.

It ta ...
  Topic: zero size files
obarlow

Replies: 5
Views: 943

PostForum: FTP   Posted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:27 pm   Subject: .netrc
I got the .netrc file to work.

Here is the file.

machine ftp.myftpsite.com
login myuserid
password mypassword
macdef init
epsv4 off

machine default
  Topic: High Wind Speed problem
obarlow

Replies: 19
Views: 2713

PostForum: Weather Underground   Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:22 pm   Subject: Wind in Hundreds MPH
I upgrade to 3.1.4 from 3.1.3 and the wind speed is in hundreds of MPH. I did not re-run wviewconfig (I will from now on). Should I delete the files in /usr/bin and re-install?

Thanks,
Oscar
obarlow

PostForum: FTP   Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:23 pm   Subject: FTP
Using the .netrc file won't work unless all the parameters for auto login are populated.

Thanks,
Oscar
obarlow

PostForum: FTP   Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:39 am   Subject: EPSV4
I've done some research and I may be able to set up a macro .netrc that will turn EPSV4 off. I'm in Plano this week and don't be able to test until the weekend.

Oscar
obarlow

PostForum: FTP   Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:01 pm   Subject: EPSV4
I can manually ftp the files if I set EPSV4 off before I do the transfer. Is there a way to change the default?

Thanks,
Oscar
obarlow

PostForum: FTP   Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 1:32 pm   Subject: zero size files
I am changing web hosts. The current host receives the ftp without any problems. I changed wviewftp.conf to the new server and all the files have 0 length. I can manually ftp the files to the new ...
  Topic: High Wind
obarlow

Views: 805

PostForum: Wish List   Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:22 pm   Subject: High Wind
Thanks!
  Topic: High Wind
obarlow

Views: 805

PostForum: Wish List   Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:54 am   Subject: High Wind
The current day chart is the high wind for the day. The last 28 day chart is the average hi wind by hour. I"d like to see the high wind but not averaged. The same for the last 365 days. I'd l ...

Page 1 of 2 Goto page 1, 2  Next