wviewweather.com Forum Index wviewweather.com
wview and Weather Topics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MySQL database import failing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    wviewweather.com Forum Index -> Troubleshooting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mhweather

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:56 am    Post subject: MySQL database import failing Reply with quote

I'm trying to turn on the MySQL function of Wview, and the initial database creation of all my existing WLK files is failing.

databaseinsertRecord: TableInsertRow failed.
raddatabaseTableQuery: mysql_query(); error 1054; unknown column 'nan' in field list.

From what I can see, its bombing out on these LOS (loss of signal) records where you have no valid data from the outside sensors. I tried to fix some of the records manually and the database import gets further along until the next LOS record. I know that some data validation is done for records, what can I do to manually edit these LOS records to get the MySQL import to work ? The LOS records do contain valid barometric and indoor data so I'd rather not just delete them.
mhweather

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a followup, I manually edited the outdoor humidity field with WeatherLink and put a number in there (just repeating the last good value) and the record is accepted in the MySQL database. Anyone have an idea where in the code this check might be so I could do the bypass there and not have to examine 5yrs of database records ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    wviewweather.com Forum Index -> Troubleshooting All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: