wviewweather.com Forum Index wviewweather.com
wview and Weather Topics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Translation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    wviewweather.com Forum Index -> wview Installation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jean-Paul SEVESTRE

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:37 am    Post subject: Translation Reply with quote

Which file do I have to look into to translate runtime xyears, xdays, xhours, xminutes, xseconds please? i.e. put années instead of years, etc...

Same thing for W, NW and SW on the wind dial. I tried htmlGenerate.c but it made no difference.

Thanks
JP
mteel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Which file do I have to look into to translate runtime xyears, xdays, xhours, xminutes, xseconds please? i.e. put années instead of years, etc...

Same thing for W, NW and SW on the wind dial. I tried htmlGenerate.c but it made no difference.

If you are talking about the system uptime, there ain't one. That is generated by radlib, which is not multilingual.
You want to change the wind dial tick labels? To what?

Mark
Jean-Paul SEVESTRE

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I was talking about <!--wviewUpTime--> output format. Well, if it cannot be translated it is a very minor problem.

Regarding wind dial I wanted N, NE, S, SO, O, NO instead of N, NE, S, SW, W, NW.
Not a big issue either. Just a bit more comprehensive for some people.

But in the same kind of topic what about the date format?
20060216 is not very visual. Any possibility to change to something like Thursday 16th of february 2006?

Thanks
JP
Post new topic   Reply to topic    wviewweather.com Forum Index -> wview Installation All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: