wviewweather.com Forum Index wviewweather.com
wview and Weather Topics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Browse Day Records data?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    wviewweather.com Forum Index -> About the wview Host System
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WeatherMaker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:53 pm    Post subject: Browse Day Records data? Reply with quote

Not sure if this is the right forum or not, but...

Installed & got wview up & running in the last week, and am pleased with it. I'm using a VP2 system.

On the auto-generated web page, there's a "Browse Day Records" button with associated date fields. When I try to view the record from 12/31 (the first day wview generated a file), I get a "file not found error," and sure enough, there's no file by that name ANYMORE. When I was browsing /var/wview/img yesterday (on the 31st), the file ARC-2006-12-31.txt was there (I can verify that by a console window that's still open from the 31st). Today, however, the file is gone.

Where can I find that file, and eventually all the dates accessible from the "Browse Day Records" button?

Many thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    wviewweather.com Forum Index -> About the wview Host System All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: