Joined: 30 Jun 2005
Location: Collinsville, TX
|Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:50 pm Post subject: wview 3.1.1 Released
Disposition: Mandatory if you run on a big endian host
radlib version required: 2.6.2 or newer
1) Fixed a rain HTML tag value reporting bug in the WXT-510
2) Fixed a couple of "Plus" references missing in some of the
3) Changed the HUP signal behavior for log verbosity to just
toggle logging on/off instead of rereading the wview.conf
file. Thus the logging can be turned on/off individually for
each daemon run time without touching the default in
4) Changed significant LOOP structure data to type float to get
away from the VP "shifted" shorts.
5) Changed use of the VERBOSE_MSGS config value in wview.conf
to be a bitmask representing each of the wview daemons. This
allows controlling the log verbosity individually for each
wview daemon. The config Value should now be 8 characters of
zeros or ones but if the value is less than 8 characters,
the old global setting will be used to maintain backward
compatibility. See the distro example wview.conf file for a
description of the bitmask.
6) Fixed big endian bug (Mac) in new VP loop processing code.