wviewweather.com Forum Index wviewweather.com
wview and Weather Topics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cannot upload configuration

Post new topic   Reply to topic    wviewweather.com Forum Index -> wview Installation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tholmes

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:24 pm    Post subject: Cannot upload configuration Reply with quote

Hi folks:

I just installed wview on my gentoo linux station, the install went smoothly with no build errors etc. (it was configured / built / installed as root) when (as root) i run /urs/local/bin/vpinstall it allows me to set all the options and then promptly fails on the upload with the following error

/usr/local/bin/vpconfig: error while loading shared libraries librad.so.0: cannot open shared object file: no such file or directory
set elevation failed

Im guessing that I am missing the librad.so.0 file, but i installed radlib from source, so im not sure where to procede from here

can someone please point me in the right direction?

TIM
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
bhnb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Tim

Looks like vpinstall can't find the required library file, so you'll need to set LD_LIBRARY_PATH to point to it. Assuming radlib installed to the default locations, this should do the job:

Code:
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/usr/local/lib

Cheers

Jon
Post new topic   Reply to topic    wviewweather.com Forum Index -> wview Installation All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: