wviewweather.com Forum Index wviewweather.com
wview and Weather Topics

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

wunderground

Post new topic   Reply to topic    wviewweather.com Forum Index -> Troubleshooting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
obarlow

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:31 pm    Post subject: wunderground Reply with quote

It appears that if there is an error with the wunderground transfer, the process stops and does not try the connection again. This started with release 3.2.0. I'm currently running 3.2.1.

It takes a reboot of the system for the connection to restart. Restartng wview does not help.

Oscar
THogland

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:15 pm    Post subject: WU hanging Reply with quote

Sounds like my issue...

http://www.wviewweather.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=41

I've been figuting with this for a while now, and we haven't had much luck in tracking it down...
obarlow

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:30 am    Post subject: wunderground failure Reply with quote

I read through your logs and have added .crit to my syslog.conf. In /var/log/messages, I do get a message that wview failed to receive an ACK from ??????

I didn't keep the log file. I upgraded to 3.2.1. I've got the wunderground log file set to record, so will have more info if/when it happens again.

Thanks,
Oscar
Post new topic   Reply to topic    wviewweather.com Forum Index -> Troubleshooting All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: